Providing individual and couples counseling, as well as EMDR.
Two locations: North Colorado Springs - 4740 Flintridge Dr. #214, 80918 and Central Colorado Springs - 10 Boulder Crescent 102-A, 80903
- Relationships-the beginning, middle, end and forever
- Transitions- marriage, motherhood, empty nest, losses, divorce, military life, death, and the next step
- Recovering from abuse
- Connecting with your inner child
- Stepping into your power and independence
- Finding your voice
- Self-esteem and codependency
- Couples Counseling
- Depression and Anxiety
- Stress Management
- Building Self-esteem
- Grief Counseling
- Work and Career issues
- Living with someone with an addiction
- Conflict Resolution
My passion is working with women in transition or struggling with relationships, self-esteem, emotinal pain, abuse, military life, or a feeling of being stuck or lost.
I believe in developing a relationship of trust and respect. We will work together to find the approach that best fits you--your needs, goals, and unique situation. I draw from my own life challenges, transitions, and survival to help you find you way through a difficult time in your life.